When you share information with us, we want you to be clear how we’re using information, and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- Enforcement of the policy, including change history.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible. Please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions, please contact our IT department with any questions or concerns.
Information We Collect
- Information you give us
This includes personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number, products or services that you request, and may include payment information.
- Information we get from your use of our services
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of EnCom Inc. and its partnerships unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of EnCom Inc. and partnerships when we have your consent to do so. We require your consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of EnCom Polymers (EnCom Inc.) if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of others, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our products and/or services.
We work hard to protect both EnCom Inc. and our users from unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We actively review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to unauthorized employees. Authorized employees may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet confidentiality obligations.
October 31, 2022
For More Information
Please call our main office at (866) 481-7700 and ask to speak to a technical specialist.